Information About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Sites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, this information might include: (a) contact information, including but not limited to name, shipping/billing address, phone number, date of birth and email address; (b) credit card information; (c) your gender, occupation and personal interests and information used to verify your identity or for fraud protection purposes; (d) information regarding your preferences related to us or a Site; and/or (e) information regarding how you became aware of the Sites (“Personal Information”). Personal information also includes information about an individual’s activities, such as information about his or her activity within a Site, and demographic information, geographic area, and preferences, when any of this information is linked to Personal Information that identifies that individual.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites and usage details including IP Address and browser version.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you purchase products or services on the Site, provide feedback on our products or services, request any offer or coupon made available on the Site, send questions, solicitations, inquires or comments to us, apply for a job online, or register for specific online programs, surveys, auctions or other transactions or activities. You are not required to provide Personal Information to access a Site.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies, and usage tracking data including but not limited to content accessed, viewed, and completed. Information may also be collected about bugs or service interruptions you have experienced, in order to provide developers with information to correct errors and improve the system.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration such as first name, last name, and phone number, and when content is added within the web application. We may also ask you for information when you input a support request, so that we can help to resolve the issue.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, IP Geolocation, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit idbadgereels.com, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We may also collect and store statistics and other non-personal information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregate basis ("Non-Personal Information"). Non-Personal Information is information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed. It includes non-personal information such as IP Address, browser type, system type, page hits, number of visits, web pages viewed and the length of visits to the Sites. We do not tie Non-Personal Information to your Personal Information.
For reasons such as improving your experience at our Sites or personalizing our Sites to you (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we may supplement the information that you provide with information from third parties.
Do Not Track
We do not track users across the web and therefore do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. We do not authorize third parties to collect Personal Information from visitors of the Sites for third party use without the visitor’s consent.
Our website is not aimed to attract children and its objective is not to collect Personal Information from children. Anyone under the age of 18 should not use this Site unless supervised by an adult. Our goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information from children, including the Children's On-line Privacy Protection Act of the United States. If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person protected under such law, please notify us immediately by calling us at (888) 670-0910 or by sending us an email at support@ idbadgereels.com, and we will take reasonable steps to remove that information from our database.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any Personal Information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
Using Information About You
We use the Personal Information you provide for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, and providing you with information from and about Idbadgereels.com.
From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. These are known as our Marketing Partners. In such cases we might share and cross-reference information, including personally identifiable information about you, to enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. We only share the information we believe is appropriate to enable the Marketing Partners to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts, and we require that the information be used only for the specifically authorized purpose and that its confidentiality be maintained.
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
When you use a credit card on this Site, we may use a third party to process your credit card. The third party will inform us whether your credit card has been accepted, so that we can complete your transaction. We do not keep your credit card information on file.
Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personally identifiable information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Idbadgereels.com or to others. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe the law requires it.
Online Advertising We Use
Idbadgereels.com also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
We use your email address to provide you with better customer support, and to update you on brand events, promotions and products. You are able to remove your email address from these email communications at any time, for any reason.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You have the choice to be excluded from our offers and promotions and to be excluded from sharing Personal Information with our Marketing Partners and/ or our Service Partners. If you choose not to receive information from us or from our Marketing Partners, please let us know by calling us at (888) 670-0910 or by sending us an email at support@ idbadgereels.com. Please be sure to include your email address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive, such as "no phone offers", "no mail offers", "no email offers", or "no sharing of information with partners".
We will respond to reasonable requests within a reasonable time but please note that sometimes these requests may take up to 6-8 weeks to be effective, particularly if we are removing your name from postal mailings. In addition, when you purchase from us online or through our catalogs, we may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions specific to your order, even if you have opted to not receive communications.
Updating, Correcting and Deleting Information About You
In accordance with applicable law, you may (i) request access to any Personal Information we hold about you; (ii) request that it be updated or rectified; (iii) request that we delete personal data we hold about you; (iv) request that we restrict our processing of your Personal Information; and (v) request that we provide you or a third party with a copy of certain Personal Information about you (that is referred to as the right of “data portability”). You may request access to, review, change, or request the deletion of your Personal Information and preferences at any time by contacting us at (888) 670-0910 or by sending us an email at support@ idbadgereels.com. Please be sure to include your email address, full name, and specifically what information you would like to update or correct. We will then take all reasonable efforts to correct or remove your Personal Information from our active database. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. Please remember, if you delete certain information you may not be able to continue to purchase products or access other portions of our website without entering additional information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We keep your Personal Information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.
About California Proposition 65
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain one or more of the approximately 950 common substances known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. This law also states that any company that delivers these products to addresses in California MUST place a warning on the product, usually in the form of a sticker. We care about our customer’s safety and are providing the following warning for products linked to this page: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. What is the risk level? A person exposed to the chemical at the “no significant risk level” for 70 years would not have more than a “one in 100,000” chance of developing cancer because of that exposure. If you are a customer who is buying a product for distribution in California and you have concerns about a product containing the Prop 65 warning labels, please inquire before ordering. For more information on Prop 65, please visit http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html. If you are a vendor contracted by Idbadgereels.com., we request that you try to incorporate raw or component materials that meet the Phthalate Free concentration standards that adhere to less than or equal to 1,000 parts per million (“ppm”) of DEHP, DBP, DINP, DIDP, DnHP, and BBP as determined by a minimum of duplicate quality controlled test results using Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) testing methodologies 3580A and 8270C.
Security and Confidentiality
Safeguarding customer information is important to us. Once we receive your transmission we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. We restrict access to Personal Information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your Personal Information. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk.
Limits on Our Abilities
Effective Date: October 2018